Monday 14 April 2014

Election biography: Jacinta O'Sullivan

I would like to introduce myself as one of the few female candidates
running in the upcoming Local Elections. My name is Jacinta O'Sullivan and I have been selected to run for Fine Gael in the Local Elections for the Naas and surrounding Electoral Area. Taking in Naas including areas of Kilcullen, Ballymore Eustace, Two Mile House, Caragh, Kill and Johnstown.

I live in Naas and work as an Office Supervisor in Enfer Labs. If elected I will endeavour to work hard on all local issues in Naas and the surrounding areas in the district as a whole. I have gained a wealth of experience dealing with constituent queries through my work in Anthony Lawlor TD's constituency office in Naas town. I am also very involved with Special Olympics being one of the founders of the Naas Special Olympics club serving many areas in Kildare and

I act as public relations officer for a Kildare organisation promoting suicide awareness and prevention. I am running for election because I want to enhance local government and to maintain, and improve on, services available in the Naas and surrounding areas. I have a strong commitment to my local area as proven through my voluntary work. If elected my objectives are

* To represent and assist the electorate of Naas and surrounding areas to the best of my ability in their dealings with local government;
* To promote and adopt policies that are in your best interests;
* To ensure the efficient use of resources available.

We have a great Fine Gael Team and my running mates are Billy Hillis, Fintan Brett, and Darren Scully.

This material was provided by the candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment